Cobblestone TilesPorcelain cobblestone pavers - a faithful remastering of hand thrown cobbles
Recreating the classic look of natural stone cobblestones. Distinctively textured, antiqued edges, precisely dimensioned, lightweight, easy to lay.
With rustic hammered edges and distinctively textured surfaces, these ¾” thick, singe piece 8” x 8” or 8” x 12” tiles skillfully replicate both the color and age-old appearance of natural stone cobblestone blocks.
- Precisely dimensioned
- Consistent height
- Easier to lay than natural stone cobblestones
- Stronger than stone, terracotta or clay pavers
- Excellent durability and wear resistance
- Frost, fade and stain resistant
Six distinct colors define the Archatrak porcelain cobblestone tile range, each with unique coloring, tones, features, surface texture and wide variation in color from tile to tile, to present the most natural similarity to handmade clay or split rock cobblestones.
Download the complete catalog with more project images here.
SIZE & PACKING
8” x 8” x 3/4″ thick – 12 pcs / box (45lb)
8” x 12” x 3/4″ thick – 7 pcs / box (45lb)
Special ‘made to measure’ pieces are also available on request as below.
Archatrak porcelain cobblestone tiles used on driveways should be installed over a concrete base using mortar or other approved adhesive.
- The concrete base must be properly constructed and designed to support the expected loads and type of traffic in accordance with American Concrete Institute (ACI) and Portland Cement Association (PCA) standards, as well as complying with ANSI A137.1 and any local regulations applicable to the job location.
- Depending on the size of the paved area, it may be necessary to provide expansion joints in the underlying slab. Any joints in the slab must coincide with joint lines between the pavers.
- Use 3/16” plastic spacers for the joints, inserting T-shaped spacers around the edges.
- Spacers up to 3/8” wide may be necessary at locations corresponding to the expansion joints in the concrete slab.
- After laying, thoroughly clean the paved area to remove all traces of mortar or adhesive as well as any grouting or other joint-filling material.
8” x 8” and 8” x 12” pavers can be laid as single sizes in a regular grid pattern or combined to create a more random appearance. Some suggested layouts are shown below.
Small samples are available of all colors of porcelain cobblestone tiles – but please note that this range specifically features wide color and tone variations, so a small sample cut from a section of single tile cannot illustrate the extent of the color variation or features unique to each tile or multiple tiles, but can only provide a general indication of the color tone, features and texture of the tiles. Samples can be requested here.
If you have any questions about our Porcelain Cobblestones, just call us at 866-206-8316 or send us an email.