Hexagonal Porcelain Pavers
Hexagonal shaped 3/4" thick porcelain pavers for on-grade landscaping
Add extra personality and style to paving projects with hexagonal shaped porcelain pavers. With precise rectified edges, these 3/4″ thick rectified pavers are suitable for virtually any on-grade paving application, from expansive plazas to single ‘stepping stones’ set among gravel or grass.
For elevated decks, it is not practical to support these hexagonal pavers directly with adjustable height pedestals. However they can be laid very successfully on rooftops and suchlike using pedestal supported fiberglass grating panels where the pavers are placed over the panels, separated by a 1/8″ thick mat of recycled rubber for noise supression and using ‘Y’ shaped spacers (available from several online suppliers) to correctly space the pavers.
Our hexagonal range is available in five colors:
- Grigioni – a simulated stone look, replicating Onsernone granite quarried in Switzerland
- Basalto – a simulated stone look, replicating G684 black basalt quarried in China
- Cappuccino – a simulated stone look, replicating the distinct banding typical of gneiss rock
- Quarzite Bianca – a simulated stone look, replicating white Brazilian quartzite
- Foresta Chiaro – a light brown wood look
While single color installations can lend an air of sophistication, mixed colors can be used with great effect in creating designs filled with individualism and personality.
Direct import from Italy.
Subject to min. order of 1 pallet (176 sq.ft.).