Hexagonal Porcelain Pavers
Hexagonal shaped 3/4" thick porcelain pavers for on-grade landscaping
Add extra personality and style to paving projects with porcelain hexagon pavers. With precise rectified edges, these 3/4″ thick rectified pavers are suitable for virtually any on-grade paving application, from expansive plazas to single hexagonal ‘stepping stones’ set among gravel or grass.
For elevated decks, it is not practical to support these hexagonal paving stones directly with adjustable height pedestals. However they can be laid very successfully on rooftops and suchlike using pedestal supported fiberglass grating panels where the hexagon-shaped pavers are placed over the panels, separated by a 1/8″ thick mat of recycled rubber for noise suppression and using ‘Y’ shaped spacers (available from several online suppliers) to correctly space the pavers.
Our hexagonal pavers are available in five colors:
- Grigioni – a simulated stone look, replicating Onsernone granite quarried in Switzerland
- Pietra Basalto – a simulated stone look, replicating G684 black basalt quarried in China
- Cappuccino – a simulated stone look, replicating the distinct banding typical of gneiss rock
- Quarzite Bianca – a simulated stone look, replicating white Brazilian quartzite
- Foresta Chiaro – a light brown wood look
While single color installations can lend an air of sophistication and would be the best option when used as hexagonal stepping stones, mixed colors can be used with great effect in creating designs filled with individualism and personality.
Direct import from Italy.
Subject to min. order of 1 pallet (176 sq.ft.).