Interlocking Deck TilesCompare interlocking tile options for outdoor patio flooring
Transform bland concrete surfaces into stunning looking outdoor patio flooring, quickly and easily with Archatrak interlocking patio tiles. Interlocking tabs on all four sides of these modular tiles ensure simple DIY installation. No specialist tools, no adhesives, no nails and no screws are required. Every tile will be automatically spaced and aligned both accurately and precisely, all without frustration, mess or fuss.
Archatrak interlocking tiles just snap together over any hard surface for instant outdoor flooring you can enjoy year after year on your patio, balcony, porch, rooftop or other outdoor hard surfaces. The self draining, integral plastic mesh base ensures the tile surface dries quickly and water flows away freely under each tile.
We know that deciding which Archatrak tile to choose for your project can be tricky. So to make your task a bit easier, we’ve summarized the main features of each of our three types of interlocking patio tiles below.
But if you need further help in making a choice, just call us on 866 206 8316 or send us an email.
SwiftDeck Ipe Wood Tiles
- Generally regarded as one of the most durable and hardest wood species available
- Very stable in use, displaying little tendency to twist, warp or cup even under more extreme conditions
- Excellent weathering properties – weathers to light grey color but keeps a smooth finish with no splintering
- Very resistant to attack by decay fungi and insects
- Can be used for outdoor patio flooring in the most highly exposed and severe climatic conditions, including snow and ice
- Hard wearing and scratch resistant – suitable for commercial applications
- Mid-olive brown to very dark brown color, which can vary from board to board
EzyTile Slate Tiles
- Moderately hard but can be scratched with sharp objects or chip on exposed edges
- Application of a specialist slate sealer is recommended to reduce the risk of staining with oil etc.
- Occasional minor flaking may occur due to natural laminar properties of slate
- If used in areas subject to freeze/thaw issues, a protective sealer should be applied
EzyTile Granite Tiles
- Very hard, strong and durable – ideal for commercial applications
- Hammered surface finish provides good anti-slip properties
- More stain resistant than slate
- Can generally be used in areas subject to freeze/thaw issues, but application of a sealer is recommended