WarrantyArchitrex interlocking deck tile warranty
All deck tile products from Archatrak are designed for both indoor and outdoor installation and can be enjoyed in all types of weather. Whether you choose a SwiftDeck or EzyTile product, you’ll have the peace of mind in knowing that any defects in workmanship and materials are covered by the Archatrax Limited Residential Warranty. So you can rest assured that you will be able to enjoy your quality Archatrak product, indoors or out, year after year.
Limited Residential Warranty
Archatrak Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Archatrak”) warrants to the original residential purchaser that its products marketed and branded as below shall be free from material defects in workmanship and materials for the following period from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions:
SwiftDeck Ipe wood deck tiles – a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase
EzyTile Slate & Granite deck tiles – a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase
For the purposes of this warranty, a “residential purchaser” shall refer to an individual residential homeowner. If a defect appears within the warranty period, you must notify Archatrak in writing by sending a full and complete description of the claimed defect together with proof of purchase to the following address:
2 Wisconsin Circle, Suite 700
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
After confirmation by an authorized Archatrak representative of the defect, Archatrak sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to either replace the defective item or refund that portion of the purchase price paid by you for the defective item (not including the cost of its initial installation).
This warranty shall not cover and Archatrak shall not be responsible for costs and expenses incurred with respect to the removal of defective Archatrak products or the installation of replacement materials, including but not limited to, labor and freight.
Archatrak does not warrant against, is not responsible for, and no implied warranty shall be deemed to cover, any product failure, product malfunction, or damages attributable to:
- Improper installation of Archatrak products and/or failure to abide by Archatrak installation guidelines, including but not limited to failure to install the tiles on a solid, flat surface or a surface that is not properly drained.
- Any cracking, breakage, or other damage occurring during or after installation.
- Use of Archatrak products in an application not recommended by Archarak’s guidelines and local building codes.
- Movement, distortion, collapse or cracking of the surface or the supporting structure on which Archatrak products are installed;
- Any act of God (such as flood, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, fire, et al), environmental condition (such as air pollution,mold, mildew, et al), or staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, et al).
- Natural imperfections or variations in the wood or stone
- Natural weathering of the wood including but not limited to fading of the wood
- Improper handling, storage, abuse or neglect of the Archatrak products.
- Ordinary wear and tear
You are solely responsible for determining the effectiveness, fitness, suitability and safety of the Archatrak products in connection with its use in any particular application. No person or entity is authorized by Archidex to make any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Archatrak products other than as contained in this warranty and Archatrak shall not be bound by any such statements or representations. This warranty may not be altered or amended except by means of a written document signed by both Archatrak and yourself.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ARCHATRAK BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES, LOSS OF GOODWILL, STOPPAGE OF WORK, OR IMPAIRMENT OF ASSETS), WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OR FAILURE OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THIS LIMITATION IS SPECIFICALLY PRECLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF MANDATORY APPLICATION. ARCHATRAK’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America and Canada.