Cobblestone PaversPorcelain cobblestone pavers - a faithful remastering of hand thrown cobbles
Taking inspiration from the classical elegance and timeless look of European cobblestones, our ‘Heritage’ range of Cobblestone pavers with their distinctively textured surfaces and antiqued edges, add unique elegance and style to driveways, terraces, walkways and other paved areas.
With rich, deep colors and broad variations in tone, shading and features, all impossible to achieve with concrete or brick pavers, our ‘Heritage’ porcelain cobblestone pavers integrate perfectly into both traditional and contemporary surroundings.
And while their durability, frost, stain and scratch resistance make them ideally suited for exterior paving, their unique colors, texture and elegance offer superb opportunities for creating distinctive interior floors in showrooms, cellars, shops and restaurants.
• Precise size and thickness
• Easier to lay than natural cobblestones
• Stronger than stone, terracotta or clay pavers
• Excellent durability and wear resistance
• Frost, fade and stain resistant
Six distinct colors make up the ‘Heritage’ Cobblestone range, each with unique coloring, tones, features, surface texture and wide variation in color from tile to tile, to present the most natural similarity to handmade clay or split rock cobblestones.
Download the complete catalog with more project images here.
SIZE & PACKING
8” x 8” x 3/4″ thick – 12 pcs / box (45lb)
8” x 12” x 3/4″ thick – 7 pcs/box (45lb)
Special ‘made to measure’ pieces are also available on request as below.
‘Heritage’ Cobblestone pavers should be installed over a concrete base using mortar or other approved adhesive.
- The concrete base must be properly constructed and designed to support the expected loads and type of traffic in accordance with American Concrete Institute (ACI) and Portland Cement Association (PCA) standards, as well as complying with ANSI A137.1 and any local regulations applicable to the job location.
- Depending on the size of the paved area, it may be necessary to provide expansion joints in the underlying slab. Any joints in the slab must coincide with joint lines between the pavers.
- Use 3/16” plastic spacers for the joints, inserting T-shaped spacers around the edges.
- Spacers up to 3/8” wide may be necessary at locations corresponding to the expansion joints in the concrete slab.
- After laying, thoroughly clean the paved area to remove all traces of mortar or adhesive as well as any grouting or other joint-filling material.
8” x 8” and 8” x 12” pavers can be laid as single sizes in a regular grid pattern or combined to create a more random appearance. Some suggested layouts are shown below.
Small samples are available of all colors of ‘Heritage’ Cobblestone pavers – but please note that this range specifically features wide color and tone variations, so a small sample cut from a section of single tile cannot illustrate the extent of the color variation or features unique to each tile or multiple tiles, but can only provide a general indication of the color tone, features and texture of the tiles. Samples can be requested here.
If you have any questions about our ‘Heritage’ Cobblestone pavers, just call us at 866-206-8316 or send us an email.